You own a local company, however, without TV or Radio advertising how will you attract substantial amounts of customers? The answer is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
SEO is the process of implementing marketing techniques to ensure that your website ranks on a search engine such as Google. Statistics show that over 75% of new customers for small businesses emanate from SEO and over 60% of customers choose to purchase services from the first 4 companies which they see in a Google search. Taking this into account, it is important to ensure that your company ranks highly in a Google search.
The most effective ways to improve your SEO is to:
- Regularly add new content to your website
- Add relevant keywords to the text within your website
- Build links with other websites
- Add relevant keywords to the titles of your webpage
- Regularly upload blogs to your website
- Add videos to your website
A marketing professional can assist you greatly in improving your SEO; and with the marketing industry consistently growing and becoming more dominant in business, you need to ensure that you invest heavily in your marketing department.